If you are interested in a teaching or training mobility at the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław as a staff member, first you have to check if your institution has signed a cooperation agreement with our Academy.
If so, you have to contact your International Relations Office to enquire about the application procedure at your institution. After being officially nominated by your home university, we will contact you directly on your e-mail address.
Staff mobility for teaching (STA)
One of the components of the Erasmus+ Programme are mobilities of the didactic staff for teaching. The purpose of these mobilities is to conduct classes and lectures for students of the partner university. During one mobility, lasting from 2 to 5 days, the teacher is obliged to conduct at least 8 hours of classes. If the teaching mobility is combined with training - as one mobility - the minimum number of teaching hours required is reduced to 4 per week. Mobilities may be carried out only with a university with which the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław has signed an agreement for the exchange of academic staff members under the Erasmus+ Programme. The employee receives a grant from the European Union as a lump sum for subsistence and a lump sum for travel expenses.
Staff mobility for training (STT)
It is also possible to take part in an exchange for training purposes for both teaching staff and administrative staff. During the mobility, the employee has a chance to learn about the work of a particular organisational unit and the system of the whole university. Mobilities may be carried out only with a university with which the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław has signed an agreement for the exchange of administrative staff members within the Erasmus+ Programme. The employee receives a grant from the European Union as a lump sum for subsistence and a lump sum for travel expenses.
Bilateral agreements – outside the Erasmus+ Programme
The International Relations and Promotion Department also coordinates the mobilities with the universities and organisations outside the Erasmus+ Programme. The purpose of the mobility may be to conduct workshops, participate in conferences, symposiums or fairs. Such a mobility must bring academic or academic-artistic benefits.
Benefits from the mobilities:
- getting to know the teaching systems of another partner university;
- making acquaintances with representatives of the same field;
- possibility to plan joint actions, workshops, exchange of experiences and reflections;
- conscious sending of students for exchange;
- promoting the sending and the receiving institution;
- enriching your CV;
- exercising knowledge of English and other foreign languages;
- getting to know other cities and cultures.
The Academy provides instruction at five faculties on Bachelor, Master and Doctoral level:
- Faculty of Painting (field of study: Painting);
- Faculty of Sculpture and Art mediation (fields of study: Sculpture, Art Mediation);
- Faculty of Graphics and Media Art (fields of study: graphics within the scope of Graphic Design and Printmaking, Media Art);
- Faculty of Interior Architecture, Design and Stage Design (fields of study: Interior Architecture, Design, Stage Design);
- Faculty of Ceramics and Glass (fields of study: Art and Design of Ceramics, Art and Design of Glass, Conservation and Restoration of Artworks in Specialization of Conservation and Restoration of Ceramics and Glass).
The list of documents you should send to the International Relations and Promotion Department at email@example.com is the following:
- Data Processing Consent (attached below);
- Mobility Agreement for Teaching/ Training (KA131 or KA107) signed by you and your institution (attached below). The teachers need to carry out at least 8 hours of lectures/ workshops for students. The Mobility Agreement should include the detailed programme of lectures/ sessions day by day that the staff member intends to run at our Academy. The proposal of the programme is forwarded to the Departmental Coordinator who needs to accept it together with the dates of the mobility. He/she will also contact you later in order to establish the details of your visit.
The documents may be sent throughout the whole year.
Guidelines for the Mobility Agreement for Teaching/ Training, Fact Sheet and the list of suggested hotels in Wrocław can be found below.