COMMUNICATION FROM THE RECTOR concerning changes in the mode of conducting classes from 29.11.2021r
Dear Students, Doctoral Students, Dear Lecturers and Staff of ASP,
in view of the growing outbreak of COVID-19 in the country, but also in our academic community, we are forced to make further changes in the conduct of classes at our Academy.
Based on the opinion of the Academy Epidemic Safety Team, as well as after obtaining the unanimous opinion of the Rector's College, I order a new organization of classes:
1. Classes which do not constitute directional education for all full-time, part-time and postgraduate students will be moved to online mode using information technology and tools contained in MS Office 365.
2. Classes in elective courses that cannot be taught using distance education methods and techniques shall be conducted in a full-time mode, on a rotating basis according to appropriate schedules and in accordance with the rules of sanitation in force at the Academy.
3. Decisions to transfer classes that may be taught using distance education methods and techniques shall be made by the Deans in consultation with the Department Heads, taking into account logistical circumstances so as to ensure that students may participate in on-line classes without having to remain on campus.
4. Physical education classes are held in accordance with sanitary rigor at the place where they are held.
5. Individual work of students is allowed in the laboratories conducting realization subjects, in contact with the material or using the infrastructure of the laboratory, as well as in the workshops and model rooms of the University, under the conditions specified in the content of this Decree, the Rector's Decree No. I/94/2021 and in accordance with the arrangements and recommendations of the instructors of the laboratories and workshops, who set the work schedule. The use of teaching facilities takes place from 9.00 to 21.30.
As a result of the University's obligation to send a report on the effects of COVID-19, it is being made mandatory for students, postdoctoral fellows, faculty and staff to provide information in the form of an email on quarantine, isolation, being in hospital with suspected infection and information on infection.
This information should be submitted by phone at 794 - 109 - 122 or by email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org - students, postdocs
email@example.com - faculty and staff