RECTOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT from 25 March 2021
on changing the working mode of the E. Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław to remote working mode
Dear Students, Doctoral Candidates,
Dear Lecturers and Employees of ASP,
in view of the worsening epidemic situation in the country and the tightening of restrictions by the government, we inform you that from 27 March at 6.00 a.m. to 12 April at 6.00 a.m:
1. Teaching activities, both those constituting the major field of study and others, for all full-time, part-time and postgraduate students shall be transferred into the online mode with the use of information technology and tools contained in MS Office 365.
2. The individual work of students, PhD candidates and lecturers in studios and workshops is suspended.
3. It is strictly forbidden for academic staff, students and doctoral candidates as well as non-academic staff to be present on the premises of the E. Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław (except when on duty).
4. The Rector, Vice-Rectors, Deans, Chancellor, Quaestor, Deputy Chancellor and the Head of the Study Organisation Department, by virtue of their functions, have unlimited time and daily access to the University.
5. Students and doctoral candidates living in the ASP’s dormitory are requested to leave the dormitory during the suspension of classes. No fee will be charged for this period. If you are forced to stay at the dormitory due to the distance of your return, you are Erasmus students, foreigners, please report this to the administration of the dormitory and follow the instructions of the staff.
6. Academic staff and non-academic staff (except for designated on-call duty) shall carry out their duties remotely, i.e. from their place of residence.
7. Persons on duty at the Academy are informed that access to the Academy will be possible only through the main entrance gate at pl. Polski 3/4 and through the entrance gate in the CSU.CI building at Traugutta St. 19/21.
8. On-call duty will be determined by the direct supervisors for the following day/week with the proviso that there will be at least 1 employee from each administrative department.
9. All employees of the ASP are hereby informed that the period of remote working is not a period of additional leave, but normal working time, subject to the change of the place of work. Employees remain at the employer's disposal during working hours.
10. All professional correspondence with employees must necessarily take place via official electronic mail or by telephone.
11. In cases of emergency, documents may be handed over to the reception in a sealed envelope bearing the name and organisational unit of the employee to whom the envelope is addressed.
12. As a result of the University's obligation to send a daily report on the impact of COVID-19, an obligation is being introduced for all University departments dealing with staff, students and postgraduates to provide information in email form on quarantine, isolation, being in hospital with suspected infection and information on infection.
This information should be sent to the following address: email@example.com on an ongoing basis but no later than every Monday by 12.00 pm - including holidays.
we remind you of the possibility of phone contact
13. Employees, students and doctoral candidates are obliged to follow the information posted on the ASP website and communicated by e-mail on an ongoing basis