One of the World’s leading Interior Design companies in the Cruise Line business is looking to expand our Designer Team in Wroclaw (PL) with
If the world of interior design & materials keeps no secrets from you and working with it is nothing but pure excitement, we might have a right place for you. In Tillberg Design of Sweden your idea and concept develop into design for spaces that will be experienced and used by thousands of cruise line guests around the world. You will work alongside other skilled designers on some of the most exciting cruise line projects on the market.
The role of Designer in TDoS FF&E (furniture, fixtures & equipment) studio includes tasks as:
· Conceptual research & development
- Creating mood and material boards
- Specifying surface material, carpets, furniture, lighting etc.
- Design coordination together with your design team
- Be involved in the whole process from client meetings to site inspections
- Secure the design process with specifications, material binders, yard meetings etc.
- Briefing and cooperation with visuals artist
- Degree in Interior Design
- Knowledge of Adobe: Photoshop & InDesign
- Good knowledge of materials, interest in trends and openness to diverse design expressions
- Capability to read and understand drawings
- Great English skills
- Team spirit
- Knowledge of Rhino 3D and SketchUp, as well as experience from high-end marine business would be meriting
- An interesting role in market leading company
- Work with newest technology including 3D printing
- Life insurance, healthcare, sustainability events
- Other benefits – depending on the location (wellness grant, sports card)
- Team events like yearly kick-off and Christmas party
Please send in your CV (PDF) and Portfolio (PDF) via “apply” button. Please read information clause related to the personal data protection on our web-page and include the following information in your CV:
I hereby agree for my personal data to be processed in the process of recruitment for the post of FF&E Designer, conducted by Tillberg Design Poland sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw. I also agree for the processing of my image enclosed with my CV and for the use of my CV for the purposes of any subsequent recruitment processes conducted by Tillberg Design Poland sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw. At the same time, I declare that:
a) I have read the content of the information clause contained on the Tillberg Design website ( https://tillbergdesign.com ),
b) I have been informed of my right to access and correct the content of my data and to withdraw my consent for their processing at any time, and I declare that I have provided the data voluntarily.